The content of our programmes will always be underpinned by proven methodology, plenty of research and our combined years of experience.
We look at creative ways to make programmes that suit our client’s needs and expectations and deliver them where and when they’re most needed. We follow this process with all of our clients to make sure that we’re delivering exactly what’s required.
- You tell us what issues/opportunities you want to address.
- We discuss it with you and then recommend and agree a programme in terms of both content and format – for a duration that will meet your requirements.
- We design and deliver a programme for you. The format could be a keynote, a course, a workshop, small group coaching or 1:1 coaching – or a combination of these.
How We Work – Pricing
The ultimate question – how much will it cost?
As we’ve already said, we design each training session for each client, creating programmes from a huge variety of options. For this reason, we don’t have a set ‘price list’. However, we totally understand that you want an idea of how much it will cost, so, as a very rough guide:
- Workshops for 5-25 people are going to be in the region of £2500 per day to prepare and deliver.
- 1:1 coaching and interventions are going to be approximately £250 per hour – with series discounts available.
To find out more – contact us – let’s solve some problems and realise some opportunities together.